Craft Brewery Experience
Our comfortable and inviting tasting room is dog and family friendly. We feature:
- Seating for 100+ of your closest friends
- Live Music every Friday Night
- Four large flat-screen TV's to watch your favorite team or event!
- Two fireplaces
- Large bar featuring the head brewer's artwork
- 20 Tap beer tower (all beers brewed in-house)
- Tornado foos ball table
- Ping Pong
- Private event space
- Dance floor
(Friday and Saturday nights from 8 p.m. to close we are 21+ so the adults can savor some adult time!)
At Saint Patrick's Brewing Company we are very lucky to have the premier beer garden on the front range. Our 8000 square foot beer garden is well shaded, dog friendly and sits right next to the South Platte River and bike trail. When you visit, please enjoy:
- Loads of comfy, shaded seating
- Incredible views of the South Platte River
- Fire Pit
- Bocce Court
- Corn Hole
- H2O Misters
- Disc Golf Goals
- Great People Watching
- Friendly Staff
Drink Unique - Beers
We brew a creatively diverse range of ales, lagers and hybrids using the highest quality, all natural ingredients. We consider the beers we brew as Colorado style beers. Colorado style beers are complex and unique recipes that create very flavorful, balanced and smooth brews. All of our beers pair perfectly with your Colorado experience.
Culture = Craft Hard + Savor Life
We are fortunate enough to brew beer and live in the great state of Colorado (known as the Napa Valley of craft beer). We get to sip on the best beer in the world while enjoying an amazing abundance of outdoor activities and adventures. If that’s not utopia we don’t know what is.
What to do at Saint Patrick's
- Savor International Award Winning Beers
- Relax by the fire pit in the beer garden
- Enjoy live music every Friday night
- Challenge your friends to a game of bocce
- Battle in our ping pong and corn hole tourneys
- Bring back your college days with a foos ball match
- Cheer for your favorite sports team on our big screens
- Rehydrate after paddling down the South Platte River
- Stock up on Saint Patrick's six packs and Crowlers
- Spend quality time with man's two best friends
- Dance the night away at your next private event
Rehydrate with some quality craft beer after you paddle or float down the South Platte River. *Please wear your life jacket and helmet! Ride the river at your own risk*
Do you think you have what it takes for our weekly Ping Pong Tournament? Prove your dominance and win beer prizes!
Chilling like a villain. Sometimes you just need a cold beer and a comfy chair.
Feel the rhythm and passion of the Independent Musicians that play every Friday night.
Spend some quality time with your best friends! If your dog is friendly, we are dog friendly in the beer garden and tasting room.
Bring back your college days with few matches of foosball.
Enjoy an amazing Colorado sunset with an award winning brew by the fire pit.
Challenge your friends to a game of bocce or corn hole match.
Dance the night away at your next private event